Since well-maintained shocks and struts critically contribute to the overall safety and stability of your vehicle’s steering and suspension, we highly recommend having shocks and struts serviced regularly and well before there is an issue. That said, if you observe any of the following symptoms while you are in your vehicle or looking under the hood, it may mean it has time to bring your vehicle to Gof Autos Limited to Complete Auto Care center for service right away.
SHOCK AND STRUT REPLACEMENT SYMPTOMS OBSERVABLE WHILE DRIVING THE VEHICLE
- Excessive vehicle bouncing
- Nose of the vehicle dips down, especially when coming to a stop
- The vehicle sways and leans when turning corners or changing lanes
- Not enough bounce; the ride seems stiff
- Steering response is poor, or noise is heard when steering
- Feels very unstable at high speeds